multi-object robust statistics segmentation

multi-object robust statistics segmentation

Luiza Bondar
Dear all,

I am new to 3D slicer. I would like to use the Multiple Object RSS module
to perform multi-object robust statistics segmentation of T2 w MR images.
This module was presented here
http://www.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/RobustStatisticsSegmentation#Multi-Object_RSS_.28MORSS.29
 and in the article of Gao in Medical Image Analysis 16 (2012) 1216-1227.

It seems that this module is not available in versions 4.2.0-2013-06-04
r22078 and 4.2.2-1 r21513 and also it is not available via the "Extension
Manager".

Please let me know how can I use Multiple Object RSS in 3D slicer. Any
help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Luiza

Re: multi-object robust statistics segmentation

Gao, Yi
Hi Luiza,

I will work in this right now. Currently the single target rss is there but the multi target rss seems not in the extension manager. I will work on that and get back to you ASAP I get any progress.

Thank you!

Best,
yi

在 Jun 5, 2013,7:16,"Luiza Bondar" <[hidden email]> 写道:

> Dear all,
>
> I am new to 3D slicer. I would like to use the Multiple Object RSS module
> to perform multi-object robust statistics segmentation of T2 w MR images.
> This module was presented here
> http://www.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/RobustStatisticsSegmentation#Multi-Object_RSS_.28MORSS.29
> and in the article of Gao in Medical Image Analysis 16 (2012) 1216-1227.
>
> It seems that this module is not available in versions 4.2.0-2013-06-04
> r22078 and 4.2.2-1 r21513 and also it is not available via the "Extension
> Manager".
>
> Please let me know how can I use Multiple Object RSS in 3D slicer. Any
> help will be greatly appreciated.
>
> Regards,
>
> Luiza

Re: multi-object robust statistics segmentation

Nicolas Chouin
Hello Yi,

I wonder if you are still planning to make the Multiple Object RSS module
available in the Extension Manager.

Best regards and thank you very much for the RSS module, it is already very
powerful.

Nicolas

Nicolas

Re: multi-object robust statistics segmentation

Hi Nicolas,

Have you found the source code of Multiple Object RSS?

Until MORSS becomes available, you can use the Segment Editor module's 'Grow from seeds' effect. It works very similarly to MORSS - it has the advantage that you can interactively edit seeds to update results; but it has no spatial smoothness constraint (you have to stop leakage by painting more seeds).

I wonder if you are still planning to make the Multiple Object RSS module available in the Extension Manager.

Best regards and thank you very much for the RSS module, it is already very powerful.

Nicolas

Re: multi-object robust statistics segmentation

Gao, Yi
Hi Nicolas,

Thank you for reminding! I can put the multiple object code first on github and work on the integration (since it was for Slicer 3). Will do that early next week.

Best,
yi

On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 12:27 PM, Nicolas Chouin <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello Yi,

I wonder if you are still planning to make the Multiple Object RSS module
available in the Extension Manager.

Best regards and thank you very much for the RSS module, it is already very
powerful.

Nicolas

Re: multi-object robust statistics segmentation

Gao, Yi
Hi Nicolas,

I put the command line version of MultObject RSS at

I'm working on the Slicer module.