(no subject)

ayesha KHAN
what is the minimum voxel measurement of a model that could be
obtained by 3D slicer or what is its min resolution

Re: (no subject)

Hi -

I don't think there's a well-defined minimum, but the algorithm to
calculate the volume of a model could be problematic if the model itself
is degenerate.  For example, if some part of the model is compressed to
a singular point or if the surfaces interpenetrate.

I would suggest creating a label map of the structure of interest, then
using the LabelStatistics module to calculate the volume.  This should
give more consistent results.