(no subject)

H B

(no subject)

H B
Hello all,

i have downloaded the data from visible human project (from /male/png_format/radiological)

its not colored and when i load it to slicer 3.6.1 it loaded successfully.

then i try t segment it through going to editor ->chose lable ->threshould

but the kidny did not become colored.
is there a preprocessing should be done to png format??

Regards

[...]

 -----------------------------------
also i try to use editor (use the prush in the kidny)-> then go to segmentation->

then the program closed immediatly

then i try to use .dcm format but the same problem happend.

if thereis resources could help me in undrestand the segmentation please send it me, (i try manual segmentation and Robust Statistics Segmentation  )

could anyone help

Best Regards

Regards

Re: (no subject)

Hi -

Slicer's editor won't work on the png photo files, but if you load the
CT files it should work.

-Steve