(no subject)

Roberto Bruno
Another question: how do I mark the mandibular nerve and measure the distance from this when they are interactively in 3D: How do I move an object (see the dental implant) and the right location and availability of bone?

for example  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1UJwAOPBCg  time 1:33

Thanks for all.

Bruno Dr. Roberto

Re: (no subject)

inorton
For 3d-interactive measurements (adjustable ruler), see Modules->Measurements.

To move an object, first place it inside a transform and then adjust the transform parameters. For more information, please see the Manual Registration Tutorial on the Slicer training page:
http://www.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/Slicer_3.6:Training

The instructions are for images, but most of the steps are the same for a model.

-Isaiah