(no subject)

Thorhauer, Eric D
Hello,

I was curious if it is possible to define cylindrical ROIs in Slicer in addition to the standard box-shaped ones.

Thank you,

Eric

Re: (no subject)

Andrey Fedorov
Eric,

No, this is currently not possible in Slicer.

If you have a use case for this functionality, please submit a feature
request for future Slicer releases here:
http://www.na-mic.org/Bug/my_view_page.php

AF