plastimatch module

Sebastia Sabater Marti

Hi,
plastimatch module features includes: XIO and dicomRT import/export
I tried plastimatch but I coudn't to import nor dicomRT files nor XIO files. It seems that GUI has no XIO implementation
DicomRT has a specific place to do it but I was unable to import it

Could everyone to help me? I searched but no wiki nor additional help exist related to such import

Sebastià

Re: plastimatch module

Sharp, Gregory C.

Hi Sebastia,

Sorry, there is not yet any documentation created for the
DicomRT import module.

Briefly I will describe the three inputs:

(1) Input DicomRT SS = file with DICOM-RT structure set
(2) Reference Volume (to set size) = any loaded volume.
The import module will create a labelmap at the same resolution
and pixel spacing as the reference volume.
(3) Output Labelmap = a new labelmap volume which will be created.

The most likely problem is that you forgot to set (2).

Can you please look at the slicer error log?  You can find the error
log in the Slicer menu: Window->Error Log.

Greg

Re: plastimatch module [#2]

Sharp, Gregory C.

I forgot to mention, there is not yet any Slicer module for XiO import.
But you can use plastimatch command line tools to create labelmaps
or dose volumes which Slicer can read.

I can help you in more detail if you like to use this.

-Greg