problem in Diffusion Tensor Estimation Module...

problem in Diffusion Tensor Estimation Module...

Gonzalo Rojas Costa
Hi:

  I tried to process a tractography (DTI dataset downloaded from 3D
Slicer website) using Slicer 4.6.2 r25516 in Ubuntu... I followed the
instructions in Diffusion Tensor Imaging Tutorial, but in "Diffusion
Tensor Estimation Module" appeared the following error: "

Diffusion Tensor Estimation standard error:

/home/gonzalo/.config/NA-MIC/Extensions-25516/SlicerDMRI/lib/Slicer-4.6/cli-modules/DWIToDTIEstimation:
error while loading shared libraries: libvtkDMRI.so: cannot open

Diffusion Tensor Estimation completed with errors"...

  How can I correct it the problem ?

  Sincerely

Gonzalo Rojas Costa
Laboratory for Advanced Medical Image Processing
Department of Radiology
Clínica las Condes
Lo Fontecilla 441, Las Condes, Santiago, Chile.
Tel: 56-2-2105170
Cel: 56-9-97771785
www.clc.cl
https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=LO7LZ3oAAAAJ

Re: problem in Diffusion Tensor Estimation Module...

inorton
Please re-install the extension. We fixed this bug some time ago but maybe the old version was already installed. I just double-checked a clean install again on Ubuntu 14.04, and all tests are passing:

ps: we are moving the support system to http://discourse.slicer.org