problem installing vmtk module

Davide Pasini
Hi all,
can anyone help me to install vmtk module in slicer3?
My platform is ubuntu9.10 32 bit.

thanks

Re: problem installing vmtk module

Daniel Haehn
Hi Davide,

you should build slicer according to the instructions
http://www.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/Slicer3:Build_Instructions

As I told you, then you extend the VmtkSlicerModule extension against
your build:
> If you use a self-compiled version of slicer, you can build your own
32bit
> VmtkSlicerModule:
> 1. cd /Slicer3
> 2. Scripts/extend.tcl Extensions/VmtkSlicerModule.s3ext

After this, you can use the extension wizard to install the module.

HTH,
Daniel

On Mon, 2010-02-15 at 19:34 +0100, Davide Pasini wrote:

> Hi all,
> can anyone help me to install vmtk module in slicer3?
> My platform is ubuntu9.10 32 bit.
>

> thanks

Re: problem installing vmtk module

Davide Pasini