question about EMSegment Command-line

Tiffany Liu
Hi,

I tried to replicate the 'EMsegmenter with Atlas' - MRI Human Brain (Simple Mode) task in EMSegment Command-line interface in Slicer.

Here are the parameters I specified:

MRML Scene defining the Task: /var/folders/18/.../T/Slicer/EMSegmentTaskCopy/MRI-Human-Brain.mrml
Result Labelmap: /dir/testOutput/EM_Map1.nrrd
Target Volume: /dir/TestOutput/original volume.nrrd
Intermediate Results Directory: /dir/TestOutput/
Registration Package: BRAINS
Registration Affine: -1

The status was completed 100%, but the EM_Map1.nrrd was not written in the dir I specified. Please find attached errors shown in the log in intermediate steps.

Could you please let me know what I might be missing? Thanks so much.

Best,

Tiffany

errorLog.rtf (50K) Download Attachment

Re: question about EMSegment Command-line

Kilian Pohl
Hi Liu,

Can you please specify the operating system and  which version of Slicer did you use ?

Thanks

Kilian