questions about slicer in generating volume images

questions about slicer in generating volume images

Qiuyun Xu

Hello,

I can not generate a volume images using 3D slicer 4.5.0-1. I tried to download an sample image from sample data from the left panel, the attached is the interface of the software. There is no 3D image showed. I tried several samples, also no 3D image.

So why does this happen? How to solve the problem?

Thank you,
Best,
Qiuyun

3D slicwe.jpg (260K) Download Attachment

Re: questions about slicer in generating volume images

Kikinis, Ron,M.D.
Hi,

Did you work through some of the tutorials?

Best

Ron

On Mar 24, 2016, at 3:07 PM, Qiuyun Xu <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,

I can not generate a volume images using 3D slicer 4.5.0-1. I tried to download an sample image from sample data from the left panel, the attached is the interface of the software. There is no 3D image showed. I tried several samples, also no 3D image.

So why does this happen? How to solve the problem?

Thank you,
Best,
Qiuyun
To unsubscribe: send email to [hidden email] with unsubscribe as the subject