robust statistics segmentation

H B

robust statistics segmentation

H B
Hi slicer users,

I use robust statistics segmentation to segment some examples and it works.

but when i apply it to visible human datasets always gave me the same message in the status bar(end with error) and no any details about the error.

befor i use this segmentation, i converts the emages to grayscale,and resize it (width 40%  hight 40%).
and i open it through add volume and save it as nrrd and then i close every thing and start from begining using load scene. Then editor-> choose brush, then segmentation module -> rubost staticstics segmentation.

i try different example it works, but with visible humane datasets dosent work.

vould any one help?

Regards,
  H.B

Re: robust statistics segmentation

Hi HB -

You've probably run out of memory - probably you need to resize the
grayscale even smaller...

-Steve

H B

Re: robust statistics segmentation

H B

 Hi Isaiah,

Thank you it works.

Regards
  H.B

Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 08:18:51 -0500
Subject: Re: [slicer-users] robust statistics segmentation
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]

Click on the red circle with white X in the lower right corner of the Window, or go to the Window Menu->Error Log.

This should have the full error message listed.

H B

Re: robust statistics segmentation

H B
Hi steve,

Yes it is a memory problem, i will resize it again.

thank you

Best Regards
  H.B