sample dataset of HRCT

Huge Ontoman
Good day,

i hope You people won't get offended by this "request", as it is not related to Slicer...but i spent the whole weekend trying to find some quality sample dataset of "high-resolution computed tomography images" of a human skull. (Anonymised DICOM dataset)
My interest is in the nasal cavitiy area, more exactly the nasal bone (and paranasal sinuses).
Google just gave me a lot of papers about the topic, but no samples download...

If anyone knows where to find such data, or could help me in any way, please let me know!

Cheers,
Huge Ontoman.

ps: excuse me for the possible "abuse" of this mailing list.

Windows Live Hotmail: Your friends can get your Facebook updates, right from Hotmail®.

Re: sample dataset of HRCT

Manuel Vonthron
Hi Huge,

I usually download sample DICOM images from this site :
  http://pubimage.hcuge.ch:8080/

Manuel

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 11:02 AM, Huge Ontoman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Good day,
>
> i hope You people won't get offended by this "request", as it is not related
> to Slicer...but i spent the whole weekend trying to find some quality sample
> dataset of "high-resolution computed tomography images" of a human skull.
> (Anonymised DICOM dataset)
> My interest is in the nasal cavitiy area, more exactly the nasal bone (and
> paranasal sinuses).
> Google just gave me a lot of papers about the topic, but no samples
> download...
>
> If anyone knows where to find such data, or could help me in any way, please
> let me know!
>
> Cheers,
> Huge Ontoman.
>
> ps: excuse me for the possible "abuse" of this mailing list.

Manuel Vonthron
Laboratoire de Nanorobotique
École Polytechnique de Montréal
Montréal, QC