save/export of image

andreas_fe
Hello

I've created a overview of lightboxes 3x3 and want to save / export the image (=> png)

but when I go to "save" an can just save the "scene" but I cannot chose the "display image" ...

(only scene and the two nifti-files)

Where do I overlook the save/export button?

Re: save/export of image

Aucoin, Nicole
[hidden email] wrote:

> Hello
>
> I've created a overview of lightboxes 3x3 and want to save / export the image (=> png)
>
> but when I go to "save" an can just save the "scene" but I cannot chose the "display image" ...
>
> (only scene and the two nifti-files)
>
> Where do I overlook the save/export button?

In the lower right hand corner of Slicer3, there is a column of icons
with a camera on them. The top one should be the one to capture a screen
shot of the 3D view (magnification/scale can be set by the user). If you
want all of  Slicer3, use a screen capture program that comes with your
operating system.

Nicole