saved ruler measurements loads individual points

saved ruler measurements loads individual points

Murat Maga

I have bunch of ruler measurements made, and when I reload them from the .acsv file, they load as individual points as oppose to measurements. If I load the scene, they show up as measurements.

Is there a way to save the individual ruler measurements load correctly (without the scene file). I need to send this to a colleague and I want to make sure it loads correctly on his end.

Re: saved ruler measurements loads individual points

Fernando Pérez-García
Hi Murat,

I think that if the file is called M.acsv, you can load it normally. Otherwise you can use slicer.util.loadAnnotationRuler(filename).

Best,
Fernando

I have bunch of ruler measurements made, and when I reload them from the .acsv file, they load as individual points as oppose to measurements. If I load the scene, they show up as measurements.

Is there a way to save the individual ruler measurements load correctly (without the scene file). I need to send this to a colleague and I want to make sure it loads correctly on his end.

Fernando Pérez García
Research Engineer
ICM - Institute of the Brain and Spine
CENIR - STIM - Stereotaxy Core Facility (Techniques, Images and Models)
Hôpital de la Pitié-Salpétrière
47, boulevard de l'Hôpital
75013 PARIS