segmentation to label

brhoom
Dear All,
What is the difference between segmentation (generated by segment editor)and label (generated by editor )? how can I convert from one to another? how can I generate a model from the segmentation (.seg).
Thanks :)
Ibraheem

Re: segmentation to label

brhoom
up

Re: segmentation to label

brhoom
up

Re: segmentation to label

brhoom
I just found some answers :
https://www.slicer.org/wiki/Documentation/Nightly/Modules/Segmentations
- to open this plugin:
      All MOdules->Segmentations
- to convert between label and segmentation formats use:
      Export/import segments-> Labelmap

*To the experts*: I know sometimes members ask silly/easy/stupid questions
that no one wants to waste time on but for the sake of having a good
knowledge-base please provide answers or at least some links.

To the experts: I know sometimes members ask silly/easy/stupid questions that no one wants to waste time on but for the sake of having a good knowledge-base please provide answers or at least some links.

Re: segmentation to label

brhoom
Dear Steve,
Thanks for your concern. I guess it is my mistake to not post in the mailinglist.
Have a nice day!
Ibraheem