slicer and batchmake

Mark Alexiuk

Hi – I’m interested in using batchmake to run slicer and ITK algorithms using multiple parameters to optimize image segmentation.

Could anyone point me to a good tutorial on this?  Or point me to your fav tool for such?

I did find these:

http://www.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/Slicer3:Batchmake_Integration

http://www.batchmake.org/Wiki/Batchmake_documentation

Thanks

Mark

Re: slicer and batchmake

Julien Finet

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 5:14 PM, Julien Finet <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Mark,

Here are more links that would be worth to look at: