slicer compiled with MVSC 2015 in Windows 10

slicer compiled with MVSC 2015 in Windows 10

Simone Bnà
Hi,

can someone tell me if Slicer has been compiled and tested with Microsoft Visual Studio Community 2015 in Windows 10?

Best regards,

Simone.

--
Simone Bnà, PhD
C++ Software Developer, CINECA

Re: slicer compiled with MVSC 2015 in Windows 10

Andras Lasso-2
Officially supported and thoroughly tested compiler is VS 2013 Community. I don't know about any specific issue with VS 2015, so most probably it would work. If not then let us know.