slicer documentation on B-spline registration

slicer documentation on B-spline registration

Ahmed Shaibal
Hello everyone

Can anyone tell me how can I find the step-by-step tutorials for b-spline (http://www.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/Modules:DeformableB-SplineRegistration-Documentation-3.4) registration case library RegLib C03 and RegLib C10?  Power point files are probably missing in the download package for those two cases.  Need help !!!!!

regards

Ahmed Mostayed
PhD Student
Intelligent Systems for Medicine Lab (ISML)
Dept of Mechanical Engineering
The University of Western Australia
35 Stirling highway, Crawley-Perth, WA-6009
Tel. +61430911286 Email. [hidden email]

Re: slicer documentation on B-spline registration

Dominik Meier
Hi Ahmed

tutorials for those 2 datasets are still under construction, chiefly because of glitches with resampling, which have since been fixed, so they should go up shortly.

The parameter settings for C10 you can find on the website directly:

Will gladly assist you directly with your specific BSpline problem. Highly recommend to use the most recent nightly build since resampling fixes/features were added fairly recently.

If you can save an example set as NRRD file and send them we can turn it into a new library case and bump it to the top of the list ;-). For details see

Best Regards from Boston,
Dominik

DOMINIK MEIER, PH.D.
Brigham & Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School
221 Longwood Avenue, RF396, Boston, MA 02115
Phone: 617 278-0800  ;  Fax: 617 264-5154