slicer error message question

Mary Stanley
Hi,
I'm trying to build a model in slicer 4.1 and for some reason, the model won't generate and nothing happens when I click apply. I checked the error log and the last error is "Number of registered modules: 99". I'm not quite sure what this message means and why my model isn't generating.
Thank you,
Mary Stanley

Re: slicer error message question

Steve Pieper
Hi Mary -

Does a small model build for you?  That is, if you start with the
MRHead volume from the SampleData module and create a small
segmentation (say, with the Draw tool in the editor) are you able to
create a model?  If not, let us know the steps you followed and the
platform you are using.  If the sample data works but your data
doesn't, then let us know what is different about the tests you are
trying.

-Steve

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 9:42 AM, Mary Stanley <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm trying to build a model in slicer 4.1 and for some reason, the model won't generate and nothing happens when I click apply. I checked the error log and the last error is "Number of registered modules: 99". I'm not quite sure what this message means and why my model isn't generating.
> Thank you,
> Mary Stanley

Re: slicer error message question

Julien Finet
How do you try to build the model ?
Have you read the Developer section in:
julien.

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 9:42 AM, Mary Stanley <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
I'm trying to build a model in slicer 4.1 and for some reason, the model won't generate and nothing happens when I click apply. I checked the error log and the last error is "Number of registered modules: 99". I'm not quite sure what this message means and why my model isn't generating.
Thank you,
Mary Stanley

Re: slicer error message question

Steve Pieper
Hi Mary -

Interesting - I just doublechecked on a window 7 64 bit install of
slicer 4.1.1 and was able to build a model from the editor after
making a small painted region.  In the attached screenshot you can see
the contents of the log window for the successful model building.  Can
you have a look and see what the log window says for you?

-Steve

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 9:57 AM, Mary Stanley <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks for your response. I'm unable to get even a small model to build from the sampledata. I'm using Slicer 4.1 windows 64 bit stable version. On the sampledata, I loaded the MRHead, went to editor, changed the threshold, clicked apply for paint, painted the region, and then clicked the apply button under the model icon. Nothing happened when I did this.
>
> -Mary
>
> On Jul 13, 2012, at 9:48 AM, Steve Pieper wrote:
>
>> Hi Mary -
>>
>> Does a small model build for you?  That is, if you start with the
>> MRHead volume from the SampleData module and create a small
>> segmentation (say, with the Draw tool in the editor) are you able to
>> create a model?  If not, let us know the steps you followed and the
>> platform you are using.  If the sample data works but your data
>> doesn't, then let us know what is different about the tests you are
>> trying.
>>
>> -Steve
>>
>> On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 9:42 AM, Mary Stanley <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>> I'm trying to build a model in slicer 4.1 and for some reason, the model won't generate and nothing happens when I click apply. I checked the error log and the last error is "Number of registered modules: 99". I'm not quite sure what this message means and why my model isn't generating.
>>> Thank you,
>>> Mary Stanley

rdesktop - fisk.bwh.harvard.edu_237.png (438K) Download Attachment