slicer launch problem

Romain Blatrix
Hi,

I'm having problems launching Slicer 3.6 after adding a application module.
I have segmentation faults coming out :
Set environment: Slicer3_HOME=/home/romain/Projects/Slicer-build/Slicer3-build
ImportError: No module named numpy.core.multiarray
Running: import _tkinter;
Exception: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
V: numpy.core.multiarray failed to import
TB: <NULL>
Starting Slicer: /home/romain/Projects/Slicer-build/Slicer3-build
Segmentation fault

I ran the DDD debugger and it crashes when trying to delete 'Dicts' in slicer3-Build/Application/GUI/Slicer3-forward.c

If anyone has a clue about what's going on, it is most appreciated.

Thanks,

Romain

Re: slicer launch problem

Hi Romain -

Can you confirm you are using the Slicer3 executable at the top level
(not the one in bin/) ?

-Steve

On Sep/17/10 6:16 PM, Romain Blatrix wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm having problems launching Slicer 3.6 after adding a application module.
> I have segmentation faults coming out :
>
>     Set environment:
>     Slicer3_HOME=/home/romain/Projects/Slicer-build/Slicer3-build
>     ImportError: No module named numpy.core.multiarray
>     Running: import _tkinter;
>     Exception: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
>     V: numpy.core.multiarray failed to import
>     TB: <NULL>
>     Starting Slicer: /home/romain/Projects/Slicer-build/Slicer3-build
>     Segmentation fault
>

> I ran the DDD debugger and it crashes when trying to delete 'Dicts' in
> slicer3-Build/Application/GUI/Slicer3-forward.c
>
> If anyone has a clue about what's going on, it is most appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Romain

Re: slicer launch problem

swallace
Hi Romain,

Forwarding this to the slicer-devel list, in order to get more responses.

Stuart