specifically select a special part to display

specifically select a special part to display

andreas_fe
Hello,

how can I select in the 2 dim view, for example for the lightbox view to display only the back part of the brain.

I can zoom in and out and sometimes I see only a part in the middel of the brain. and at the top and bottom is something cut of. But up to now I wasn't able to specificly zoom in and display on the region which I want...

How can I specifically select a special part?

Thanks
Andreas
--
GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 €/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit

Re: specifically select a special part to display

Hi Andreas -

Do you mean to pan the image?  You can do that by dragging with the
middle mouse button pressed.

-Steve

On Nov/24/10 12:04 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hello,
>
> how can I select in the 2 dim view, for example for the lightbox view to display only the back part of the brain.
>
> I can zoom in and out and sometimes I see only a part in the middel of the brain. and at the top and bottom is something cut of. But up to now I wasn't able to specificly zoom in and display on the region which I want...
>
> How can I specifically select a special part?
>

> Thanks
> Andreas

Re: specifically select a special part to display

andreas_fe
maybe partly, it is an interessting function,

but when I move the picture inside the for example yellow box, I get large
black parts, but I want 'only' display the part of image I would see (after
moving) without the black parts.  because when I do a lightbox-view 3x3,
I would for example only look at the back part of the brain an the other parts
of the brain aren't so useful for me. I

Andreas

Am Mittwoch, 24. November 2010, um 21:20:00 schrieb Steve Pieper:

> Hi Andreas -
>
> Do you mean to pan the image?  You can do that by dragging with the
> middle mouse button pressed.
>
> -Steve
>
> On Nov/24/10 12:04 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > how can I select in the 2 dim view, for example for the lightbox view to
> > display only the back part of the brain.
> >
> > I can zoom in and out and sometimes I see only a part in the middel of
> > the brain. and at the top and bottom is something cut of. But up to now
> > I wasn't able to specificly zoom in and display on the region which I
> > want...
> >
> > How can I specifically select a special part?
> >

> > Thanks
> > Andreas

Re: specifically select a special part to display

Perhaps your data is not being loaded right?  Do the tutorial datasets
load correctly for you?

-Steve

On 11/24/2010 04:35 PM, Andreas Fe wrote:

> maybe partly, it is an interessting function,
>
> but when I move the picture inside the for example yellow box, I get large
> black parts, but I want 'only' display the part of image I would see (after
> moving) without the black parts.  because when I do a lightbox-view 3x3,
> I would for example only look at the back part of the brain an the other parts
> of the brain aren't so useful for me. I
>
> Andreas
>
> Am Mittwoch, 24. November 2010, um 21:20:00 schrieb Steve Pieper:
>> Hi Andreas -
>>
>> Do you mean to pan the image?  You can do that by dragging with the
>> middle mouse button pressed.
>>
>> -Steve
>>
>> On Nov/24/10 12:04 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> how can I select in the 2 dim view, for example for the lightbox view to
>>> display only the back part of the brain.
>>>
>>> I can zoom in and out and sometimes I see only a part in the middel of
>>> the brain. and at the top and bottom is something cut of. But up to now
>>> I wasn't able to specificly zoom in and display on the region which I
>>> want...
>>>
>>> How can I specifically select a special part?
>>>

>>> Thanks
>>> Andreas

Re: specifically select a special part to display

andreas_fe

No, the data is loaded correctly.
The Black parts come from the image was before. but when I move them
away... on the place where the image was
before there is nothing...

Andreas