tiff rgba image stack

Garrett, Benjamin D

Hi,

I would also like to know if slicer can load a stack of TIFF images that contain RGBA data.    I found this page:

http://www.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/Modules:Loading-Data

which says it supports TIFF data.  After glancing through the tutorials I tried to load my data but it seemed as though I could only load a single tiff image at  time, in slicer v3.2.

Thanks,

Ben

Re: tiff rgba image stack

Aucoin, Nicole
Hello Ben,

Slicer 3.5 (available through the Slicer nightly builds download
section) supports loading tiff images, via File->Add Volume.

Nicole