trying to get nightly for windows, but it is only 20K

trying to get nightly for windows, but it is only 20K

Murat Maga

Hi,

Mac and Linux versions are also 0K, so I am assuming there is an (build?) issue that affect all of them.

Re: trying to get nightly for windows, but it is only 20K

Steve Pieper-2
Hi Murat -

Thanks for bringing this up - the problem started yesterday and didn't resolve as of this morning.  We'll start the process of investigation.

-Steve

On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 2:41 AM, Murat Maga <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

Mac and Linux versions are also 0K, so I am assuming there is an (build?) issue that affect all of them.

Re: trying to get nightly for windows, but it is only 20K

Murat Maga

Thanks Steve,

Meanwhile, is there a way to download one of the previous nightlies?

Re: trying to get nightly for windows, but it is only 20K

Fernando Pérez-García
Andras said recently:

You can download a few days older nightly from here (notice the offset parameter, which tells how many days we want to go back):

http://download.slicer.org/?offset=-5