two ROI tractography...

Gonzalo Rojas Costa
Hi:

   In "Diffusion Tensor Imaging tutorial" appears how to do a
tractography using one ROI only... How can I do a tract using two ROIs
?... for examnple, the arcuate fassiculus ?...

  Sincerely,

Gonzalo Rojas Costa

Re: two ROI tractography...

inorton
Hi Gonzalo,

I think the ROISelect module will do this:
http://www.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/Modules:ROISelect-Documentation-3.6

You will need to seed extra tracts first in a large seeding area using LabelMapSeeding, and then use ROISelect to choose only those that pass through your label defining the ROI.

I don't usually use this module, but based on the description it may be the best option right now.

HTH,
-Isaiah