volume loading problem

Liu Yangyang
Dear colleagues:

My name is Yangyang Liu, a surgical resident in Melbourne, Australia. I was trying to use Slice to load a volume of dicom of proximal humerus but failed. I am using Mac OS 10.6 and Slicer 3.4, the files are located at http://isbweb.org/c/isb/pub/files/orig_website/data/vsj/humeral/humeral1.zip . Weirdly, the files can be opened by Mimics in Windows. Can anybody help me on how to load the volume.

Thanks for your help

Regards
Yangyang

Re: volume loading problem

Andrey Fedorov
Yangyang,

You should describe in detail how exactly the process of loading a
dicom volume failed for you.

The correct way to load a dicom volume is to use "File -> Add
volume..." as described here:

http://wiki.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/Modules:Loading-Data-3.4

AF